Sunday, December 21, 2008

Evidence

I thought I should post some evidence of the snow that pretty much has shut down the Portland/SW Washington area. We don't get snow often in this neck of the woods, but when we do it hits with a vengeance. For the most part the snow is over, but now we have freezing rain and the lovely wind to look forward to. Can June be far behind? I really feel for the retailers. As if the economy hasn't dealt them a huge blow, now the weather is keeping the Christmas hordes away. Are we being hit by the seven plagues this year? Just wondering.........

Back to snow.

This is what I discovered when I opened the back door to the patio.......

Garage door.....

Backyard.....

Frontyard.......


The neighbors across the street......


And finally....how my hubby does inclement weather.


I say more power to him. Sit and chill and enjoy an excuse to not do anything!!

No comments: