Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays!

My brother-in-law says that God decided that since we sing "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" so often, He would grant us our "dream", in spades! Due to the weather and my hubby's work schedule we are not celebrating until Saturday. All my kiddoes are getting together right now over in the next town and having dinner at my eldest daughter's home. This is her first time fixing a holiday dinner, and I hate missing it. They wanted us to come, too, but it just isn't feasible today, so I am going to prepare a special dinner of shrimp risotto for us. We will sit and enjoy the quiet of snowfall, and be thankful for all of our gifts...our 4 wonderful children, our new grandson, an awesome extended family, a warm home, and food to eat. What more could we ask for (other than my hubby's health return to normal)? So at this time I want to wish you all a very Happy Holiday and hope for a better next year.

In the meantime, I am going to share with you what it is doing outside at this moment.





No comments: